Monday 5 March 2012

Looking To The Future.

Next year, I've decided.. I am starting a retail management course via correspondence, to aid me in my future career moves. Hopefully by the end of next year - beginning of the year after, our business will be on good enough grounds for me to fly the coup and start working on my own career. I want to start of managing a retail fashion store and then work my way up to regional manager and keep working my way up. I know I have the skills now, to be able to do it, having the management course under my belt, will just help  it along a lot quicker.

I go through the employment websites, looking at all the opportunities passing me by. I cannot wait to start my own career in what I really want to be doing. But at the same time, I love doing this, because it helps the love of my life.

I cannot wait until we're married and all of this stuff just falls into place and life is better and great. Us and  our 2 beautiful babies, a family.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers