Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wedding Dress & Cake Decorating.



This is the wedding dress I have settled on. I think it's vintage inspired, whimsical - very much my style. I absolutely adore it! This is definitely something that feels right within me. You know how you get that feeling and you're like "ahhh, I'm home".. This dress is IT!


I have made a payment plan in my head, for paying off the venue, then onto the photography, while putting away bits of money for everything else. Have saved $100 so far from coins and $5 notes, for the girls preparation before our wedding. Clint has been putting away money for the wedding cars. We've officially paid off all our big January/Feb bills, so now we're just catching up on the little weekly ones - and finishing paying off the shops elec bill, which isn't much now, then we just haveta focus on putting pretty much EVERYTHING extra we get on the credit card, while paying the normal bills, atm as long as we pay our house loan & personal loan, we're fine, everything else can wait (Wedding wise & other stuff like that I mean.)




This is my red fondant that I brought for making Declan's 8th birthday cake on Friday! Very exciting, hope he llikes it, it's a beyblade arena cake


 The beyblades to go inside the arena. Cool toys like this with cakes, are really fun, because they double as a decoration and an extra birthday present. We used new ones, of course - For hygeine reasons!

And my talented partner has flung out the good ol' favourite, the hot cross bun this week!:


My suggestion for eating these amazing buns, is to put them under the grill, so the insides are nice and crusty, smother them in butter (or cream cheese) and go for your life! Mmmm! We sell these in the shop for $1.50 each, or a 6 pack for $8.00! They're so good!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I saw and thought, oh gosh - That DEFINITELY fits my theme for the wedding! I am so excited about buying it!! =)
      How are you and your little man doing? xx

      Delete
  2. So sorry about the delayed reply. We are doing good. thanks. Ryan is making little improvements in behaviour everyday. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers